WE CAN HELP ORGANISATION BOTH IN PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTORS IN MANY AREAS OF HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT PARTICULARLY:
Ailing enterprises or problematic public service organisations characterised by continous financial losses or plenty of unattended or unresolved complaints and Human Capital management is lacking in many areas;
As CEO, you have serious concerns of delivering sustainable results due to absence of systematic talent management and reliable leadership succession planning to bring the organisation to the next level;
No significant improvement in service or corporate financial results despite heavy spending on staff training and technological enhancements;
Strategic policies in Human Capital takes very long because the process system and practices are not strengthened for many years. This slowness in Human Capital management obviously has significant impact on the organisation’s competitiveness.
As Chairman/CEO/MD/SVP, you would like to have readily available and highly strategic information on Human Capital to give you confident in making right and quality decision such as:
- How many percent of your Human Capital is in the right job at the right place?
- Has the organisation determined the right skills to stay long in the business?
- Do we have enough talents to grow our business for the next 5 years and beyond?
- Are we recruiting the right candidates to compete successfully with our competitors?
- What strategic HR/HC initiatives that needs to be introduced quickly to produce the bottom line results as quickly as possible?
- Are Human Capital policies and practices still relevant to support your ambitious business plan?
- What Human Capital index shall I have to monitor the progress of my overall people performance annually?
- What can I do better on our Human Capital management initiatives?
(The above points represent samples of common concerns faced by organisations.)
IBHR Consulting has the latest concept, tools in assessment and best practices in Human Capital Management to help your organisation excels through better management and development of your most valuable resource ‘The Human Capital’.
Note: We believe that each organisation has different needs. It is best that you call us to discuss your needs as we specialise in Human Capital from end to end both in theory and practice.
"The main components of future success of Asean region are consistency in
planning and control, adaptation to new requirements, involvement of all staff with a
clear focus on their commitment, initiatives, effectiveness and control of corruption.
We have expertise to deal with these situations"
- Alex M Bunjes
Associate Consultant IBHR Consulting